Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Showers Bring... a new list of projects

Well, I definitely didn't get as much crossed off my list in March as I would have liked to, but I got some of it done. Let's recap:

1. Red Beignet skirt - didn't get to this one. It's high on my list for this month, though.

2.Finish baby quilt for my niece. I'm so close to being done! I hope to have it finished by the end of the week. I put the binding on yesterday and just have to do the quilting in the borders.

3. Quilt top for Lindsey's baby - haven't gotten to this one yet, but my machines have to go in for a tune-up this week, so I plan on cutting it out on Wednesday or Thursday.

4. Olive corduroys for T - didn't get to these yet, either, but since it's Spring Break and I have nothing much scheduled, I hope to get these done this week.

5. Pumpkin-colored sweatshirt for T - DONE!!!! And he loves it.

6. White shirt for Maeve - didn't get to it.

7. Denim skirts for Maeve - got the pattern traced, but that's it. It's a start, right?

8. Kiwi pants for T - DONE!!! They're a bit baggy and there are a few things I'd do differently, but overall they look great.

9. Denim pants for T - These are cut out and much of the edges are serged for the pockets. They're next on the list to do.

10. Brown corduroys for T - didn't get to them.

11. Spring jacket for T - got the pattern traced out. I'm debating over whether I should use the fabric I have and try to waterproof it, or if I should buy some waterproof fabric from Seattle Fabrics.

12. Navy lawn Jasmine blouse - the lawn came the other day, but other than that, no progress.

13. Bathrobe for T - the pattern is traced and the fabric is pre-washed.

14. Redo my first version of the Chantilly dress - didn't get to it yet, but that's low on the priority list. Really low.

15. Hot Patterns Mighty Aphrodite shirts - this wasn't even traced this month.

So obviously, I wasn't as productive as I wanted to be. Not remotely. April's list will probably have fewer items, and most of them will be from the March list. I'm happy that I got 2 things for T done, and I'm really happy that I'm almost done with the quilt for Fenna. I'll post photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment