Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pause and refresh

Today was an insane day. I don't even want to contemplate it. Rush, rush, rush. Somehow in the midst of it all I didn't get lunch and though I had dinner I'm hungry again. I'm contemplating a veg-out on the couch with some ice cream. Yes, it's bad for the hips but I've got a sweet tooth and a feeling that my littlest one will wake up in an hour wanting to nurse so I don't want to get started on a sewing project because I'd be in the middle of something and have to put it down. Then, of course, I'd want to come back to it after putting the baby back to sleep, which would mean that I'd stay up too late and I've done that the past 3 nights in a row. Time for something different. So, I've got a date with some Edy's coffee ice cream (it's supposed to have 1/2 the fat) and an episode of House on the DVR. Or maybe something with Gordon Ramsay. They're both good-looking so it doesn't really matter which.

No comments:

Post a Comment